Rest Easy Mattress Comfort Warranty
In the event you are not satisfied with your new mattress, Taft offers a one-time exchange program. A comfort exchange is allowed after you have slept on your new mattress for at least 15 nights, and involves an additional fee. The reselection must be of a mattress the same size as the original purchase, and must be executed within 45 days of taking possession of the original mattress. A comfort exchange is allowed one time only.
Here’s How the Program Works:
- Bedding must be regular running merchandise. Excludes clearance, closeout, special purchase, and factory special merchandise.
- A mattress protector must be purchased on original invoice, and be utilized.
- The mattress must be free of soiling, stains, and damage at time of exchange. We will inspect the mattress to verify it is in original condition.
- Only the mattress may be exchanged. The foundation (box spring) is not covered under the comfort warranty.
- You agree to pay difference if you select a mattress of greater value. Taft will refund the difference if a mattress of lesser value is selected.
- The comfort warranty fee, and/or delivery fee may be offset if a mattress of lesser value is selected.
- If you opt to pick up your new bedding, rather than have it delivered, the returned mattress must be in a mattress bag, and free of stains, soiling, or damage. A mattress bag will be provided upon request.
Comfort Exchange Fee
- $49.95 for standard delivery and exchange. (Add $50 for delivery outside our standard delivery areas.)